New Project - Einstein

Just as the title says!
darkmast2

#1 New Project - Einstein

Post by darkmast2 »

Thought I would post here away from the welcome thread.

Since both Seti and DNETC seem to not be giving out anything at the moment I've attached to the Einsten@Home project and currently downloading some work.

I've noticed in the BOINC client that Seti/DNETC have my username as darkmast2 but the Einstein one is showing ZeroG (another usename I used elsewhere) but I didn't specify a username when joining through the BoincStats site. Will this cause a problem with my stats? Not sure if it's possible to change it to the same as the other ones.
PinkPenguin

Post by PinkPenguin »

Shouldn't be a problem - just so long as the e-Mail address on the account is the same as for the other projects. Keeping the PC attached to the other projects is also a good idea and maybe running a unit or two on each project to start with can help to line things up.

You can change your nickname on Einstein (or other accounts) if you want to. Though it's not necessary.

BOINCSTATS tends to take about 24 hours to get into line (sometimes a couple of days) but it does in the end.
darkmast2

Post by darkmast2 »

Thanks for the reply. I will keep an eye on it to make sure. At the moment it's happily crunching away waiting for more Seti and DNETC
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

Temujin's stats have worked out that darkmast2 and ZeroG are the same person but Boincstats haven't clocked ZeroG at all yet :( They will eventually.
Willie the Megacruncher
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”