User id "split"?

Just as the title says!
johnn

#1 User id "split"?

Post by johnn »

Hi,
Having recently joined TSBT's Distrgen team my stats are on a seperate account with the same user ID. I think there is a BAM ID # issue. Not sure how to fix this. Can anyone help wit dis? :drunken:
johnn

Post by johnn »

I didn't have an existing account with Distrgen so I clicked new user in the add project option from the manager. I don't think there is an option to create an account on there home page. :roll:
I am using this forum to try to resolve the issue.
http://boincstats.com/forum/forum_forum.php?id=19
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

If a project (or projects) is running in isolation from your other projects you can get a split ID. The same applies if you reinstall Boinc but with different projects. The solution is to have at least one project (SETI is a good choice) running on every BOINC installation you have and have ever had. A few days on that should have everything joined up in one Boincstats account.
Willie the Megacruncher
johnn

Post by johnn »

Thanks,
Your advise has helped with my stats alot. Thing is I can remember doing this before and being advised to do the same. Still have a small issue with stats servers site specific recognizing a user account/computer once having either upgrading an OS 32 to 64 or visa versa.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”