Have you made a milestone ?
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#21 Re: TSBT individual daily milestones

Unread post by Alez » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:15 am

Megacruncher wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:30 pm
Basically it's only the rabidly competitive crunchers who can be bothered to log in & join the merry banter.
Did you read my psych eval ? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe I actually achieved hyper competitive :shifty:
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#22 Re: TSBT individual daily milestones

Unread post by Megacruncher » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:23 am

Alez wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:15 am
Megacruncher wrote:
Basically it's only the rabidly competitive crunchers who can be bothered to log in & join the merry banter.
Did you read my psych eval ? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe I actually achieved hyper competitive :shifty:
I think I’ve actually done your psych evaluation - just keeping my hand in post-retirement. :wink:

But the more pathologically competitive the better, as far as I’m concerned. A wee team needs a few bampots (if you’ll forgive the technical jargon) if it’s going to get anywhere. :-)
Willie the Megacruncher

Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#23 Re: TSBT individual daily milestones

Unread post by Alez » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am

Alez wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:15 am
Megacruncher wrote:
I think I’ve actually done your psych evaluation - just keeping my hand in post-retirement. :wink:

But the more pathologically competitive the better, as far as I’m concerned. A wee team needs a few bampots (if you’ll forgive the technical jargon) if it’s going to get anywhere. :-)
I really have to wonder what shady circles you've been hanging around to be any where near my Psych eval :o scary person ..... Bampot :o , well if the hat fits p19 , can't argue :D wish we had a few more :twisted:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Milestones”