GDPR requirements and your account. All TSBT registered forum users, please read and act.

General News and Banter all users and guests can see this forum.
Forum rules
Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#1 GDPR requirements and your account. All TSBT registered forum users, please read and act.

Post by Alez »

The new European regulation on data protection and privacy (GDPR) is now in force. For greater transparency on how we handle your data and to give you more control over how your data is used users will be required to confirm cookie policy and acceptance of data storage. This won’t change how we behave with your data: as has always been the case, we will never sell your personal data to any third parties and you can get in touch with us to discuss the data we have at any time. As we are now bound by the requirement to remove data once it no longer serves it's purpose, old accounts that have not logged in for 36 months will be deleted. If you have an account on TSBT and wish to continue logging onto the forum but have not done so for a considerable time, I ask that you do so now , accept the cookie policy and post at least once in the forum.This will make my life admining this nightmare a tad easier. Cheers. Alez

If you have issues logging onto forum, please get in touch via contact us or contact us option at bottom of every page or easier - re register and contact me through DM. I will help as much as I can. Should your account be deleted, re register and contact me via DM and again I will help reinstate your user name .
I intend to retain all old posts.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Return to “General”