Thanks to DavidBAM

General News and Banter all users and guests can see this forum.
Forum rules
Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#1 Thanks to DavidBAM

Post by Alez »

David was made an admin by myself a couple of weeks ago. Even if I am not posting, I usually check the site most days and do hours of stuff in the background. If you don't notice then I guess I am doing my job correctly :D David has rolled his sleeves up and very much got stuck in helping with making sure things run smoothly in the background.

David has brought a huge amount of work to the team in a very small timeframe. His WCG stats site and the marathon stats are just some of what he has been up to.
He is working to increase our viability and membership on WCG. His captains' e mails being only a small part of the work.
I'm sure there will be more deserved praise as further work is unveiled.
His enthusiasm and commitment is very much appreciated and I'd like to personally thank him for his work so far. :clap: I'm sure others feel the same way.
Alez.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#2 Re: Thanks to DavidBAM

Post by davidbam »

Thank you Alez

Everyone brings something to a team whether it be 2 cores, 200 cores, admin skills or whatever. As a programmer I spotted a couple of ways to present information from other stats sites differently, clearer (in my opinion) and, where possible, actually on the TSBT forums.

I do actually think the forums are a bit livelier for it, so lets hope it continues.

Folks on TSBT were SO helpful towards me from Day 1 so it is very nice to be able to give something back. If I can spot anything else where a little effort leads to a big gain, I'll be onto it to steal the headlines as I'm sure you know only too well there are many things where a big effort leads to little gain.
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General”