For new users

General News and Banter
Forum rules
Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

For new users

Unread post by Alez » Tue May 17, 2016 9:27 am

Newly registered accounts please note.
I am now operating a single spam post and your gone policy.
Posting of links to any products outside of BOINC for your first post will result in your account being deleted, no questions asked or answered.
You have been warned.
I have no issue with existing forum members posting links that are of interest to others in the team. If you are a new member and genuinely wish to post a useful link, pm me first or I will nuke your account.

The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

Re: For new users

Unread post by Alez » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:47 am

To make 100% sure guys. Posting of links to any products outside of BOINC for your first post will result in your account being deleted, no questions asked or answered.
I have no desire to delete accounts of genuine users, but if you post a link and I can find no evidence of you crunching BOINC I will delete you. May I suggest you post in the welcome section and introduce yourself to the team as your first post.
If in doubt about a post then pm me first.
Current members will flag your post to me if it does not meet the rules. We want to encourage as many people to join and contribute to the forum as possible but we DO NOT TOLERATE SPAM.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General”