Royalty

General News and Banter all users and guests can see this forum.
Forum rules
Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
Bryan
Boinc Brigadier
Boinc Brigadier

#1 Royalty

Post by Bryan »

I had a call from one of my cousins, that I haven't seen in years, and she has gotten heavily involved in tracking down our family's lineage. I want you boys to know that my great great great ..... granddaddy was Henry III. That means that there is royal blood (quite diluted) flowing through my veins!

I have given this considerable thought and I've decided that I can still associate with commoners, but henceforth you need to refer to me as LORD BRYAN :lol: :shock: BTW, my actual name is Bryan Lord :D

On the American front, I'm related to Robert E. Lee who was the commander of the Southern Army against the damnYankees during our civil war. Of course in the new politically correct USA I should hang my head in shame and step in front of the next bus that comes by. :oops:
Silver
Boinc Brigadier
Boinc Brigadier

#2 Re: Royalty

Post by Silver »

All hail King Bryan :notworthy:
scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#3 Re: Royalty

Post by scole of TSBT »

I can see it now (worth watching, really)...

BTW, there was nothing civil about the war of northern aggression.
Sphynx
Boinc Sergeant
Boinc Sergeant

#4 Re: Royalty

Post by Sphynx »

Bryan wrote: Of course in the new politically correct USA I should hang my head in shame and step in front of the next bus that comes by. :oops:
There is a 6:15 bus I think you can still make if you hurry.
Administrator SETI.USA
scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#5 Re: Royalty

Post by scole of TSBT »

Bryan, if you can sneak past Tecumseh Sphynx, I think there's a few old rebels in Wayne County that might give you safe harbor :lol:

Or you could high tail it to England. Just remember the proper greeting...Faversham
Bryan
Boinc Brigadier
Boinc Brigadier

#6 Re: Royalty

Post by Bryan »

scole250 wrote:
Or you could high tail it to England. Just remember the proper greeting...Faversham
I thought about sending a note to Elizatbeth to see if she could put us up for a while but then I found out that Anne Boleyn is my 1st cousin 13 times removed ... they lopped her head off!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General”