Rosetta Founder Transfer

General News and Banter all users and guests can see this forum.
Forum rules
Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
rowpie
Peon

#1 Rosetta Founder Transfer

Post by rowpie »

Hi all.

Long time no see. :)

I've had a pretty rough few years hence I've not been around which I will explain another time if I feel up to it.

For now to business at hand.

Someone has requested the founder role for TSBT on Rosetta and I got an email asking for me to reply or they would transfer it.

Being the paranoid soul that I am I have asked for details of who has made this request to make sure someone isn't trying a dodgy takeover.

If it is one of you active crunchers I have no problem handing over the founder role to you. Just let me know who is to get it and I will log in and do it through the admin panel.

Hope everyone is well. :)

Rowpie
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#2 Re: Rosetta Founder Transfer

Post by Alez »

rowpie wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:38 am Someone has requested the founder role for TSBT on Rosetta and I got an email asking for me to reply or they would transfer it.
Hi Rowpie,
It was me asking to take over your foundership. As you haven't been around much I was also paranoid that you might not see a transfer request.
I've been updating all the team info on old projects etc and linking them back to our new web pages and forum. You may have noticed, or not, that I am also now hosting and admining the forum, web pages etc.
Guess it looks a bit different from when you last looked ?
No need for explainations but great to see you on the board.
If your happy to transfer foundership to me then I'm happy to look after it for now.
Regards
Alez
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
rowpie
Peon

#3 Re: Rosetta Founder Transfer

Post by rowpie »

Hey Alez,

I did notice the website and forums changes. Good to see things are still progressing forward around here.

Have made you the founder as requested and emailed Rosetta to let them know.

Any problems give me a shout. :)

Regards,

Emily
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#4 Re: Rosetta Founder Transfer

Post by Alez »

Thanks very much. I'll update the team information etc. Hope you stick around the forum. The more posters the merrier.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General”