Welcome to The Scottish Boinc Team boards. See forum rules in pinned post. If you can't be bothered then try not to be too naughty as I have a delete button to press and a ban hammer to swing.
- [ TSBT's Pirate ]
- Posts: 8689
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:22 pm
- Location: roaming the planet
The following applications are available using vbox
|Microsoft Windows running on an AMD x86_64 or Intel EM64T CPU||1.07 (vbox64_mt) |
|Linux running on an AMD x86_64 or Intel EM64T CPU||1.07 (vbox64_mt)|
|Intel 64-bit Mac OS 10.5 or later||1.07 (vbox64_mt)|
• Tasks may face errors on processors without the AVX2 instruction set, so please check your processor model and instruction set before proceeding.
• Also, please ensure virtualization is enabled within the BIOS as the tasks require the use of VirtualBox.
• Lastly, each task requires a minimum allocation of 2 GB of RAM, so please ensure Virtualbox has sufficient allocation of RAM.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
- Posts: 1077
- Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:24 pm
- Location: Leiden, South Holland, Netherlands
CPUs with AVX2
|Haswell processor, Q2 2013||-|
|Haswell E processor, Q3 2014||-|
|Broadwell processor, Q4 2014||-|
|Skylake processor, Q3 2015||Excavator processor and newer, Q2 2015|
|Broadwell E processor, Q3 2016||-|
|Kaby Lake processor, Q3 2016(ULV mobile)||-|
|Kaby Lake processor, Q1 2017(desktop/mobile)||Zen processor, Q1 2017|
|Skylake-X processor, Q2 2017||-|
|Coffee Lake processor, Q4 2017||-|
|Cannon Lake processor, expected in 2018||-|
|Cascade Lake processor, expected in 2018||Zen+ processor, Q2 2018|
|Ice Lake processor, expected in 2018||-|
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest