DNETC down!

Using your nVidia or AMD Graphics card for BOINC computation.
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#1 DNETC down!

Post by Megacruncher »

TSBT's favourite, & mine, DNETC has been down for over 72 hrs. Allegedly they are re buildind the RAID discs for the project and it'll be back online today. :? Let's hope so and lets hope that they are happy to have results returned after their return-by-date as half of the x00,000 wort of results I have straining to uploaded fhould have been home yesterday. :(
Willie the Megacruncher
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

To compound the misery Collatz went down too, for 12 hours. :(

It's back up now giving the team a nice wee 7 figure boost in the last hour 8) .

DNETC is showing some signs of life in that at least part of their website is working again - just enough to tell that all but their website servers are down. Still it's hopeful. I just hope that they extend their deadlines otherwise an awful lot of work will have gone to waste. :cry:
Willie the Megacruncher
MacDitch
Moderator General
Moderator General

Post by MacDitch »

DNETC is showing some signs of life in that at least part of their website is working again - just enough to tell that all but their website servers are down. Still it's hopeful. I just hope that they extend their deadlines otherwise an awful lot of work will have gone to waste. :cry:
Apparently some people have managed to get work returned and reported now...
Image Image
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

I've managed to get 115 results returned (more to come). All were returned late but despite this they are all marked as "Complete waiting for validation" which is encouraging. Even more encouraging is the fact that I've managed to download some new work from DNETC.

This is important as Milkyway seemed to have been, err, milked dry by all the DNETC refugees & hasn't given me any work, or any of us any credit, since 7am today. :roll:
Willie the Megacruncher
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)”