Goodbye to marsinph for being an abusive idiot.

Greetings to new and old cruncher's all users and guests can see this forum.
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#21 Re: Goodbye to marsinph for being an abusive idiot.

Unread post by Megacruncher » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:46 am

If we are working from the same vintage dictionary then I’d say he is not an idiot but a lunatic.
In 21st century terms he is mentally ill to the point of being psychotic. Basically he inhabits an alternative reality with all that entails. We should pity rather than condemn him. It’s not easy being mad.
Willie the Megacruncher

Cruncher Pete
Boinc Colonel
Boinc Colonel
Location: They seek me here, they seek me there, they seek me everywhere.

#22 Re: Goodbye to marsinph for being an abusive idiot.

Unread post by Cruncher Pete » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:38 am

Megacruncher wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:46 am
If we are working from the same vintage dictionary then I’d say he is not an idiot but a lunatic.
In 21st century terms he is mentally ill to the point of being psychotic. Basically he inhabits an alternative reality with all that entails. We should pity rather than condemn him. It’s not easy being mad.
I disagree, it is very easy to be mad. I am one of them for I dare to oppose his actions. Might be that I need to be pitied as well.
I think Marsinph has won this race after all. All you have to do to win a race is act like like you have a mental problem and you will be protected. No body is to say anything against him despite he has told the world that we are cheaters. We must pity him and allow him to do anything, we must not stand in his way. Well, he has achieved his aim for he has broken up this team and people with mental problems can laugh again for they can get away with it.. Might be I am mad as well for I am proud to stand up to what I think is right and defend my integrity because I can and am proud of it. Do not forget that I need to be pitied because I am mad to defend myself.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth said the Lord.

Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#23 Re: Goodbye to marsinph for being an abusive idiot.

Unread post by Alez » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:35 am

Thanks for stopping by again marsinph. I hope that the changes made to what you could view on your account made it perfectly clear that you will never be welcome here again. I did so enjoy pressing the ban hammer button on your account after you logged out.
All the best etc. etc.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome”