Greetings ... and welcome ...

Greetings to new and old cruncher's all users and guests can see this forum.
Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#1 Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Greetings, I joined BOINC on 19VII2009 ... I am a Member ... of Polish Peasant Party ... please, feel free ... to visit ... Save the World Real Estates ... website ... ... feel free ... to visit my fb ... [ links removed ]

sincerely, Grzegorz Roman Granowski ...

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#2 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by davidBAM » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:15 pm

Hi Grzegorz and a big welcome to our TSBT forums. Pull up a chair and I'll put the kettle on.

Are you into the competitive challenges or do you prefer to crunch only certain projects?
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#3 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Dear Mr davidBAM ... thank you for a warm welcome ... I do not compete ... sincerely, Grzegorz ( Gregg if You prefere ) and sincerely, Grzegorz Roman Granowski ..

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#4 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by davidBAM » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:14 am

@Granowski Many thanks for your contributions to The Scottish Boinc Team's totals. This is greatly appreciated
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#5 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:14 pm

sincerely , Grzegorz ( Gregg ) Roman Granowski ...

SolidAir79
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#6 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by SolidAir79 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:00 pm

Hello Gregg pleased to have you on board ,Im new myself :)
The universe is both go and ju.

Hal Bregg
Boinc Sergeant
Boinc Sergeant

#7 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Hal Bregg » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi Gregg and SolidAir79

Good to see you both joining TSBT.

SolidAir79
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#8 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by SolidAir79 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Cheers Hal 🙂
The universe is both go and ju.

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#9 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:31 am

Dear The Scottish Boinc Team ... let me asure ... Dear Members ... that my contniouning, over 10 years support to Boinc Idea .... is Important to me ... and sincerely to All The Scottish Boinc Team Members,
Grzegorz ( Gregg ) Roman Granowski ... ... ...

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#10 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Dear ... gu cridheil ... Dha na h-uile ... "bun-bheachd leasachaidh mòr" ... dh ’fhaodadh beachd a bhith ann ... gus Sgiobaidhean Bhreatainn gu lèir a cheangal ... agus am Morair ... air a riaghladh ... le Ealasaid II chòir ... a-steach do aon, an fheadhainn as cumhachdaiche an uairsin ... sgioba BOINC ... deagh dhùrachdan agus gu h-onarach ... Grzegorz (Gregg) Ròmanach Granowski ...

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#11 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by davidBAM » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:12 pm

Good grief - more Gaelic there than I've seen in a while. I don't speak it at all, sorry

I am impressed by your 10 years of effort, Gregg. I've only been going for 1 year so am a long way behind

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#12 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:12 pm

davidBAM wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:12 pm
Good grief - more Gaelic there than I've seen in a while. I don't speak it at all, sorry

I am impressed by your 10 years of effort, Gregg. I've only been going for 1 year so am a long way behind
Dear Mr Administrator ... the main Idea ... of my previous " post " ... is to unite ... all of Great Britain Teams ( TSBT, Wales, et cetera ... ) and Teams Governed by Dear Great Britain Queen ... Honorary Elisabeth the Second ... Canada, Australia, New Zealand ... into, One Great British Team ... this, " possible task " ... would eventualy have been to be prepared ... truthfully, heartfully, trustfully, but One United Team ... could have been The First Boinc Team ...

sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ( HGM ) ...

Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#13 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Megacruncher » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 am

Hi Gregg,
Good to have you with us. And how amazing that our first Gaelic post should come from Poland.
I'm intrigued by your vision. Possibly a Commonwealth team would be a world beater but I'm not sure it would have have wide support. Leaving aside any Imperial echoes the main problem is that unity would short circuit lots of local rivalries & probably this far down the road team loyalties are set too firm to be easily changed. Or possibly not. What gave you this idea?
Willie the Megacruncher

Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#14 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Alez » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:07 am

@Granowski Gregg,
I removed the links as I do not let recent joiners to the forum post a lot of links by convention as I'm sure you will understand why. If I have removed by mistake please accept my apologies and repost them for me to have a proper look at them.
fáilte agus fáilte roimh chách
Alez.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#15 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:47 am

Alez wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:07 am
@Granowski Gregg,
I removed the links as I do not let recent joiners to the forum post a lot of links by convention as I'm sure you will understand why. If I have removed by mistake please accept my apologies and repost them for me to have a proper look at them.
fáilte agus fáilte roimh chách
Alez.
good morning, Dear Mr. Administrator ... your signature, is an impressive one ... sincerely, Gregg Roman,us : in latin, from Rome ... Granowski ...

UBT - Woodles
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#16 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by UBT - Woodles » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:17 am

Megacruncher wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 am
Possibly a Commonwealth team would be a world beater but I'm not sure it would have have wide support. Leaving aside any Imperial echoes the main problem is that unity would short circuit lots of local rivalries & probably this far down the road team loyalties are set too firm to be easily changed. Or possibly not.
I also find an overall Commonwealth team an interesting concept.

Other, bigger teams have had/do have sub teams present, I'm sure Alez/David et al (no real website experts on our side sadly) could set up a mechanism of having internal stats that could still be used for local bragging rights for those interested? No need to remove the current (friendly I hope) rivalries, just make them internal rather than public.

I would suggest we started off smaller with say a British or United Kingdom team but that might seem too biased towards us with our team name already being associated with the UK.

Cruncher Pete
Boinc Colonel
Boinc Colonel
Location: They seek me here, they seek me there, they seek me everywhere.

#17 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Cruncher Pete » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:15 pm

I too like the idea. It would give me a chance to shown that Australian Flag against my name representing Australia but not necessarily a member of the BOINC@Australia team. One of the requirement to join could be that you reside in one of the Commonwealth of Nations but of course we would welcome members as friends of the Commonwealth with similar privileges as the regular members. Not to mention that we would have a new challenge building up the team from scratch.

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#18 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:55 pm

Dear Administrators ... Dear the Scottish Boinc Team Members ... an " Idea " of the Unicication ... of All Great Britain ... and the Commonwealth Teams ... is a bright and and future-proof ... The eventually ... Future Team ...
would have been for sure ... The Strongest BOINC Team ... let me tell You, about ... initiatives ... that I had propose ... to The BOINC World ... I've started ... a solo "Save the World" Team ... nevertheless 24 BOINC fellows joined ... I've also started a Primegrid Races BOINC Team ... Major Polish Teams Aliiance ... which have been active for one Primegrid Races Season, but Major Polish Teams Members joined, and we had ' good results ' ... even Seti@Germany mentioned on theirs forum, that they had no chances, I've also started ... a Polish National Team, based on Save the World Teams efforts, by changing the name from Save the World to Polish National Team ... sincerely to all The Commonwealth Teams, Grzegorz ( Gregg ) Roman Granowski ( HGM ) ...

scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#19 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by scole of TSBT » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:31 am

For those who haven't noticed, check out Gregg's impressive list of project totals. This lad is no slouch...
https://stats.free-dc.org/userbycpid/c7 ... cc45c894b6

:clap:

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#20 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:19 am

scole of TSBT wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:31 am
For those who haven't noticed, check out Gregg's impressive list of project totals. This lad is no slouch...
https://stats.free-dc.org/userbycpid/c7 ... cc45c894b6

:clap:

sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ... Proud Member of The Scottish Boinc Team ...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome”