Greetings ... and welcome ...

Greetings to new and old cruncher's all users and guests can see this forum.
davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#81 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by davidBAM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:56 pm

For internal TSBT stats on a given project, please visit the project's sub-forum from the Home page. This screen grab is from inside the Collatz sub-forum but most projects have the same layout. Just click for today, yesterday or this week etc. It will auto-update avery 15mins

There are also daily stats from a Formula Boinc perspective in here https://tsbt.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=233

Does this help?
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#82 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:16 pm

let's fight together ... " for a better Future " , " for a better World ", and sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ... Proud Member of TSBT ...

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#83 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:47 pm

... ad ... previous post : I've set ... Primegrid settings, to a new, developed option, 6 cores per work unit ... and there are All The Sierpiński subprojects ... counting ... S or B, Extended Sierpiński, SR55, and Sierpiński Problem,

I encourage ... The Dear TSBT Members, to follow ... the ... statement : ' Let's solve Sierpiński's Problem together ' ...

sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ...

scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#84 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by scole of TSBT » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:26 pm

OK Gregg, I've put 3 GPUs on Do You Feel Lucky? (Genefer Extreme). After I have a decent badge, I'll switch to CPUs and run the Sierpiński apps. Can't run both at the same time until it cools off more.

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#85 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:51 pm

scole of TSBT wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:26 pm
OK Gregg, I've put 3 GPUs on Do You Feel Lucky? (Genefer Extreme). After I have a decent badge, I'll switch to CPUs and run the Sierpiński apps. Can't run both at the same time until it cools off more.
Thank You ... the Sierpiński's number ... http://www.primegrid.com/download/SOB-31172165.pdf ... was being searched ... " for years " ... and The Number, for ' Do you feel lucky ' ... would be propably searched ... for ten years as well ...

once again, Many Thanks, and sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ...

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#86 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:00 pm

Dear, The Scottish Boinc Team ... the first AP 27 has been found ...

http://www.primegrid.com/forum_thread.php?id=8823 ...

sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ... ( HGM ) ...

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#87 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:57 pm

Dear ... the Scottish Boinc Team Members, let me announce to You ... after the last, Primegrid CPU settings change ... I have ... 55 ( edit : 62 ) Seventeen or Bust ... WU marked as valid ....

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#88 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Greetings ... at the moment, I am playing ... by e mails, with an International Arbiter. We've started, our's possible, future sessions ... from ... the ' my Bird opening option ' ... attached ... to ' the post ' ...
sincerely to All the Chess ( Boinc ) Players in Scotland ... Gregg Roman Granowski ... ( HGM ) ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#89 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:19 am

Greetings, I've passed ... a milestone of 7.500.000.000 points in Primegrid ... sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ...

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#90 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by davidBAM » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:53 am

That is pretty darned awesome. Well done sir. Most of my points are Collatz :oops:
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t

Dirk Broer
Corsair
Corsair

#91 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Dirk Broer » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Granowski wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:50 pm
Greetings ... at the moment, I am playing ... by e mails, with an International Arbiter. We've started, our's possible, future sessions ... from ... the ' my Bird opening option ' ... attached ... to ' the post ' ...
sincerely to All the Chess ( Boinc ) Players in Scotland ... Gregg Roman Granowski ... ( HGM ) ...
There used to be a (Polish?) BOINC project, Chess@Home, using the no-longer-responding http://chess.qugate.org/ ...

Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#92 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Megacruncher » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi Gregg,
More than happy to give you a game of chess.
Can we do it via Boinc? I don't think so: although I'm happy to be corrected. :?
Otherwise I'm on chess.com as Megacruncher. PM me if you want to set up a game. :-)
Willie the Megacruncher

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#93 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:24 pm

presented ... on Boinc@Poland ... forum ... http://www.boincatpoland.org/smf/index. ... #msg277730 ... the post is an expression ... of my attachment ... and patriotic values ... to my Homeland, Republic of Poland,

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#94 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:17 pm

Greetings to The Scottish Boinc Team ! after the last ... PG settings change ... I have 139 Seventeen or Bust ... WU ... marked as valid ... and there are ... 19 in pending status !

i.ve earned a Jade badge ... for 10.000.000 points ... sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ... http://www.primegrid.com/show_badges.php?userid=56804 ...

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#95 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by davidBAM » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Excellent, very well done :clap: :clap:

Thanks largely to yourself, we are about to go into second place in the Formula Boinc marathon https://tsbt.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=233&t=11118

Also, you can see user stats on the links below in our PrimeGrid forum https://tsbt.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#96 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:23 pm

' the Second place ' ... is ours !!! sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#97 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by davidBAM » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:26 pm

:dance: :dance:

(we are only a little bit competitive in here :liar: )

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#98 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:35 pm

every Team, is a ' compound ' and ' unite ' Team ... !

edit : my ' Contribution ' ... to The Scottish Boinc Team ... is, besides ... " points " ... presented, that as a Politician ... from Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe ... we, together, along with Our Chairman ... think, that ... Scotland ... should ... be Independant !

so we wish You ... " good winds " ... in polish ... ' dobre wiatry ' towards, the possible, future, in polish ... ' referendum niepodległościowe ' ... and truly, Gregg Roman Granowski ... HGM ... FIDE !

edit II : our ... history, isa a mixe ... of coexistance of a nation, called ... szlachecki ... about 10 % of polish society, and ... the 90 % of Society, which is ... ' tożsame ' with the 10 percent of the Nobility ... it is not a correct ... in democracy, however ... it is still ... existing ...ever after The Partition of Poland, wchich has been ' a strong lesson ' to the Nobility Society ...

however, it is believed ... that Władysław's Tatarkiewiecz History of Philosophy, is ... one of the greatest, but ... Confrontation with Coplleston ... isn;t even possible ...

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#99 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Dear The Scottish Boinc Team Members : As a Politician ... from Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe ... it states as follows ... and, truly, I have ... ' the Support ' form ... our Chairman ... ... possible, future ... Candidate for President ... of all the Opposition, Mr. Władysław Kosiniak - Kamysz ...

let The Britain be Magnificent, but / and The Scotland free !

sincerely, and ... I've made a small switch in my Boinc settings, I am supporting ... MilkyWay, Primegrid ( Fermat Divisors ), Collatz, WCG, climateprediction, einstein, yoyo at the moment, Gregg Roman Granowski ... HGM ( the official letter will / should / may be presented by Great Latvia, and Mr Raymonds Miglinieks ( the nr 1 assist player in NCAA ) ... towards the Great Tal and his magnificent ... ' poświęcenia ' ... ( dedication ) ... FIDE ...

Granowski
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#100 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Unread post by Granowski » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:02 pm

Greetings and warm welcome ...' the most opinion-forming medium of the decade ' in Poland ... Rzeczpospolita ... has postponed, an Article ...

https://www.rp.pl/Plus-Minus/311089991- ... -QRtS7wk_8 ...

May The Britain be Magnificent, and / but the Scotland free ... ( states as a Politician from Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe ) ...

edit : today, we are , as Rzeczpospolita Polska ( Republic of Poland ) ... celebrating, the regain of our independency !given Us by God, in 966 ad !
Last edited by Granowski on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome”