COLLATZ

Forum rules
ianmbaker2
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

Post by ianmbaker2 »

Yep, Collatz has crashed and burned. I don't think it could stand the strain of all the ex-MW crunchers hitting it for tasks for their ATI cards.

Ian
aardvark
Boinc Colour Sergeant
Boinc Colour Sergeant

Post by aardvark »

Collatz now back online, here come the credits :D
Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

Post by Megacruncher »

The problems with Collatz were a triple whammy of basic instability, too many Milkyway refugees & their chief server-kicker going on holiday for 2 weeks.

He came back just as I was resigned to switching the nVidias to Seti and having the ATIs idle.

The credits are a trickle rether than a torrent so far but hopefully we will get a few million from it later today.
Willie the Megacruncher
PinkPenguin

Post by PinkPenguin »

There go my first CUDA WUs on a MAC OS X system thanks to the guys on Collatz :D

Not that I'll be impressing anybody it's only a 9600M GT and it basically means I have to reduce the CPU unit's to one at a time so as not to fry the keyboard... :roll:
Anchula-Mark

Post by Anchula-Mark »

Collatz is back up but you need a boinc restart

The power is back on, and the network is now up as well. For the next week or so, Collatz will be testing an alternate Internet provider. That means that the IP address has changed so you will need to restart your BOINC client in order to upload your results and get more work. I would appreciate any feedback as to how well the new connection is working or not working, whichever the case may be.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Collatz Conjecture”