WEP/Wanless

Wanless Mersenne +2
Forum rules
scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#1 WEP/Wanless

Post by scole of TSBT »

Need a team opinion. We lost 1st to Christians team. They're 30k ahead of us and putting up about 50k per day. I started shifting resources over to it, but have only managed about 5k over the past 24 hours. It's not the highest paying project. It flat stinks. We're still about 440k ahead of OcUK who is producing around 10k-20k per day. I think the resources would be better spent on other projects. Any advice?
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#2 Re: WEP/Wanless

Post by Alez »

Loosing wanless has cost us 1st place but that is as we expected. Not sure if it's worth trying to fight on wanless as at the moment you are basically on your own with it as my servers are off and they never really did like wanless very much. Might be a better option to hold other projects just now. Of course should you feel different then let me know and I will see what I can do.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
Bryan
Boinc Brigadier
Boinc Brigadier

#3 Re: WEP/Wanless

Post by Bryan »

Christians are playing FB. It is one guy, Blistering Sheep, that is hitting it. The last I looked he was somewhere around 4M and I'm guessing he is going for 5M.

I hit 2.5M and 100k so this boy's fun meter is pegged out on WEP ... forever :)
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#4 Re: WEP/Wanless

Post by Alez »

I guess whatever floats his boat....... He's welcome to the first place, no point trying to fight, this one is gone.
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Wanless”