Dropping averages - WEP slowing down, or we're slowly breaking the server

Wanless Mersenne +2
Forum rules
Dirk Broer
Corsair
Corsair

#1 Dropping averages - WEP slowing down, or we're slowly breaking the server

Post by Dirk Broer »

Is it just me, or is WEP slowing down? I have some dedicated hardware running WEP (Raspberries and Odroids), and their average credit is dropping by the day.
At first I thought that either WuProp or Ithena (NCI projects that run along for free) were eating steadily more CPU and/or RAM, but it appears that Mr. Pen-Ding and Mrs. Wai-Ting have showed up here -just when I thought to replace my Raspberry Pi 2's with a nVidia Jetson Nano (that should be able to crunch more on its own than the two Pi 2's together).
scole of TSBT
Boinc Major General
Boinc Major General

#2 Re: Dropping averages - WEP slowing down, or we're slowly breaking the server

Post by scole of TSBT »

I have a few rpi's on it. Here's my credit for the past 60 days. Only the rpi's since Feb 1st...
https://www.boincstats.com/stats/42/use ... 0/lastDays
Dirk Broer
Corsair
Corsair

#3 Re: Dropping averages - WEP slowing down, or we're slowly breaking the server

Post by Dirk Broer »

I don't what and how many pies you exactly have, but my Pi 4's (@2000MHz) dropped from doing 1400+ credits each per day to 1200+, my Stock Pi 3's (old model @1200MHz) dropped from 600+ to 500+ and my Pi 2's (Model 1.1 with Cortex-A7@1000MHz) from 380+ to 350+.
My Odroid N2+ dropped from 1600+ per day to 1400+ and my Odroid XU4 from 1200+ to 1100+. I also have now almost as much pending as I have running/waiting (160+ vs 180+).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Wanless”