Head-to-head challenge?

Forum rules
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#1 Head-to-head challenge?

Post by davidbam »

Does anyone fancy a head-to-head challenge on Universe for a few days? It might help to put a little distance between ourselves and Sicituradastra.

I realise that we usually pick a random topic but I can override it for this
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
Alez
[ TSBT's Pirate ]
[ TSBT's Pirate ]

#2 Re: Head-to-head challenge?

Post by Alez »

Well I could put up some form of a pitiful defense ... take the hit for the team etc. Man , I really hate getting my butt kicked, but if needs must .
The best form of help from above is a sniper on the rooftop....
Bryan
Boinc Brigadier
Boinc Brigadier

#3 Re: Head-to-head challenge?

Post by Bryan »

Better you than me Alez! I'm one-for-one and I plan to quit while I'm ahead :lol:
davidbam
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#4 Re: Head-to-head challenge?

Post by davidbam »

No problem Pete - this is actually a belated response to your request for cavalry-relief on Universe https://tsbt.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 119#p69119
Alez wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 am Well I could put up some form of a pitiful defense ... take the hit for the team etc. Man , I really hate getting my butt kicked, but if needs must .
Good man. I'll let you create the challenge at a time to suit yourself but do make it sometime next week so that we are done before the next sprint. After I get back from rehearsal tonight, I'll tell you what to do to start it
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Universe”