Greetings ... and welcome ...

Greetings to new and old cruncher's all users and guests can see this forum.
Dirk Broer
Corsair
Corsair

#91 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Dirk Broer » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Granowski wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:50 pm
Greetings ... at the moment, I am playing ... by e mails, with an International Arbiter. We've started, our's possible, future sessions ... from ... the ' my Bird opening option ' ... attached ... to ' the post ' ...
sincerely to All the Chess ( Boinc ) Players in Scotland ... Gregg Roman Granowski ... ( HGM ) ...
There used to be a (Polish?) BOINC project, Chess@Home, using the no-longer-responding http://chess.qugate.org/ ...

Megacruncher
G.L.S.B.
G.L.S.B.

#92 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Megacruncher » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi Gregg,
More than happy to give you a game of chess.
Can we do it via Boinc? I don't think so: although I'm happy to be corrected. :?
Otherwise I'm on chess.com as Megacruncher. PM me if you want to set up a game. :-)
Willie the Megacruncher

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#93 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:24 pm

presented ... on Boinc@Poland ... forum ... http://www.boincatpoland.org/smf/index. ... #msg277730 ... the post is an expression ... of my attachment ... and patriotic values ... to my Homeland, Republic of Poland,

sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ...

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#94 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:17 pm

Greetings to The Scottish Boinc Team ! after the last ... PG settings change ... I have 139 Seventeen or Bust ... WU ... marked as valid ... and there are ... 19 in pending status !

i.ve earned a Jade badge ... for 10.000.000 points ... sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ... http://www.primegrid.com/show_badges.php?userid=56804 ...

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#95 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by davidBAM » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Excellent, very well done :clap: :clap:

Thanks largely to yourself, we are about to go into second place in the Formula Boinc marathon https://tsbt.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=233&t=11118

Also, you can see user stats on the links below in our PrimeGrid forum https://tsbt.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=57
I think this is fool-proof but could you just try it for me please? • There are 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don’t

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#96 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:23 pm

' the Second place ' ... is ours !!! sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#97 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by davidBAM » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:26 pm

:dance: :dance:

(we are only a little bit competitive in here :liar: )

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#98 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:35 pm

every Team, is a ' compound ' and ' unite ' Team ... !

edit : my ' Contribution ' ... to The Scottish Boinc Team ... is, besides ... " points " ... presented, that as a Politician ... from Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe ... we, together, along with Our Chairman ... think, that ... Scotland ... should ... be Independant !

so we wish You ... " good winds " ... in polish ... ' dobre wiatry ' towards, the possible, future, in polish ... ' referendum niepodległościowe ' ... and truly, Gregg Roman Granowski ... HGM ... FIDE !

edit II : our ... history, isa a mixe ... of coexistance of a nation, called ... szlachecki ... about 10 % of polish society, and ... the 90 % of Society, which is ... ' tożsame ' with the 10 percent of the Nobility ... it is not a correct ... in democracy, however ... it is still ... existing ...ever after The Partition of Poland, wchich has been ' a strong lesson ' to the Nobility Society ...

however, it is believed ... that Władysław's Tatarkiewiecz History of Philosophy, is ... one of the greatest, but ... Confrontation with Coplleston ... isn;t even possible ...

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#99 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Dear The Scottish Boinc Team Members : As a Politician ... from Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe ... it states as follows ... and, truly, I have ... ' the Support ' form ... our Chairman ... ... possible, future ... Candidate for President ... of all the Opposition, Mr. Władysław Kosiniak - Kamysz ...

let The Britain be Magnificent, but / and The Scotland free !

sincerely, and ... I've made a small switch in my Boinc settings, I am supporting ... MilkyWay, Primegrid ( Fermat Divisors ), Collatz, WCG, climateprediction, einstein, yoyo at the moment, Gregg Roman Granowski ... HGM ( the official letter will / should / may be presented by Great Latvia, and Mr Raymonds Miglinieks ( the nr 1 assist player in NCAA ) ... towards the Great Tal and his magnificent ... ' poświęcenia ' ... ( dedication ) ... FIDE ...

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#100 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:02 pm

Greetings and warm welcome ...' the most opinion-forming medium of the decade ' in Poland ... Rzeczpospolita ... has postponed, an Article ...

https://www.rp.pl/Plus-Minus/311089991- ... -QRtS7wk_8 ...

May The Britain be Magnificent, and / but the Scotland free ... ( states as a Politician from Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe ) ...

edit : today, we are , as Rzeczpospolita Polska ( Republic of Poland ) ... celebrating, the regain of our independency !given Us by God, in 966 ad !
Last edited by Granowski on Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#101 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Cruncher Pete wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:46 am
You have a friend here Greg. I was born in Hungary with some past Scottish History but I have never been there. I am 77 years of age and have lived in Australia for 63 years. My brother also lived in the USA for the same time, but I like Scotland and the people. Well done in your choice and may you be happy here.
thank You, your's signature ... is an impressive one ... sincerely, Gregg Roman Granowski ...

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#102 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:03 am

Greetings, and warm welcome !

I've passed a milestone, of 70.000.000 points in World Community Grid ... sincerely, and hopefully, Gregg Roman Granowski ( HGM ) ...

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#103 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by davidBAM » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 am

Very impressive, Sir. Well done.

Hope you stay on it for next 7 days as the WCG 15th Birthday Challenge starts at midnight tonight. I'll be dropping bunkers just as soon as the daily update finishes (usually about 30-40 mins later)

Granowski
Morale Officer
Morale Officer

#104 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by Granowski » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:11 pm

davidBAM wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 am
Very impressive, Sir. Well done.

Hope you stay on it for next 7 days as the WCG 15th Birthday Challenge starts at midnight tonight. I'll be dropping bunkers just as soon as the daily update finishes (usually about 30-40 mins later)

Thank you, it took more then ten years of crunching ... however, after ' the milestone ' ... my settings have changed ... and they are on ... Universe@home ! it is a Polish Project ... developoed together ... with CAMK ... ...

https://www.camk.edu.pl/en/ ...

davidBAM
General Bitchin'
General Bitchin'

#105 Re: Greetings ... and welcome ...

Post by davidBAM » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:15 pm

No problem

Yeah, I did 360M on Universe this year so will only be running it for challenges now (and maybe on the Raspberry Pis since there isn't a lot else for them at the moment)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome”