Formula Boinc 2023

Make a guess and you could win prizes!
Stargazer Pete
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#1 Formula Boinc 2023

Post by Stargazer Pete »

05/05/2023 05:00 UTC to 05/08/2023 04:29 UTC. Einstein.

I have joined this challenge today as asked to help. I have 11 Computers running as much as they can take but I have noticed that 4 of our team members have almost stopped crunching in the last hour. What is going on, have I missed a post somewhere and we have given up on this?. Have you all moved over to the Penthatlon perhaps??
Granowski
Marathon Man, Morale Officer, Prime Mover

#2 Re: Formula Boinc 2023

Post by Granowski »

Penthatlon is one Chalenge in hole year ... and FB lasts ... a year ... so if I may ask ... we should ... take a chance to Win Pentathlon ...

and concentrate Efforts on FB after ... A "Win" ... regards, Gregg Roman Granowski
Stargazer Pete
Boinc Corporal
Boinc Corporal

#3 Re: Formula Boinc 2023

Post by Stargazer Pete »

Granowski wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:37 am Penthatlon is one Chalenge in hole year ... and FB lasts ... a year ... so if I may ask ... we should ... take a chance to Win Pentathlon ...

and concentrate Efforts on FB after ... A "Win" ... regards, Gregg Roman Granowski
That is good enough for me. You are obviously crunching the Penthatlon and so will I unless the Admins deem otherwise.
Granowski

#4 Re: Formula Boinc 2023

Post by Granowski »

as stated before, in yoyo i have i5 4 threads, but in sr base 48 and 28 cores ... and 2 x 6900 xt for AP27 ... Gregg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “TSBT Competitions”